Dan Aykroyd has lost his mind

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
HTRN

Re: Dan Aykroyd has lost his mind

Post by HTRN »

I don't think any distiller sells directly(with the notable exception of Macallan, but that's they're "rare" and $$$$ bottlings).

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

After doing some cursory research:

1.) Herkimer Diamonds aren't even real diamonds. They're double-terminated quartz crystals.
2.) They are "prized by some for holistic qualities," so that's where the filtering nonsense comes from.
Rich

Post by Rich »

workinwifdakids: I'm going to take his Vodka, pour it over the boobs of virgins, and re-bottle it.

I'm going to make millions...
Good luck on finding a virgin with boobs. Usually it's the one or the other. ;)
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Rich wrote:
workinwifdakids: I'm going to take his Vodka, pour it over the boobs of virgins, and re-bottle it.

I'm going to make millions...
Good luck on finding a virgin with boobs. Usually it's the one or the other. ;)
He never specified what kind of virgin boobs. Finding virgin man boobs shouldn't be too hard, just check the local Treky convention.
Rich

Post by Rich »

Kommander: Finding virgin man boobs shouldn't be too hard, just check the local Treky convention.
Er, he does want to sell this vodka, doesn't he? :)
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

He does not have to specify on the label exactly what kind of virgin boobs were used...