Too Neat not to Share: 1/3 scale B-17G

Discussion of all things technological and/or gadgety
randy

Too Neat not to Share: 1/3 scale B-17G

Post by randy »

...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
tfbncc

Re: Too Neat not to Share: 1/3 scale B-17G

Post by tfbncc »

Neat! Thanks for sharing that. Put a smile on my face.
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Wow. Yeah that got a grin out of me. Not easy to do these days. Fine job those fellows did.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

That's amazing. The mind boggles trying to imagine all of the problems he had to solve to achieve that.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Wonderful to see flying, even on a computer screen. I saw a magazine article several years ago about an RC DC-3 that had about ten foot wingspan, but a scale model that was flyable is wonderful to see. I wonder if someone out there is doing a B-24 or Lancaster or such. I had heard about fifteen years ago that a bunch of old aviation machinists and engineers at Hawthorne Airport in California were making a full scale flyable replica of a P-40 Warhawk, but I never heard anything further about finishing it.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy