Major spam group shut down.

Discussion of all things technological and/or gadgety
Cybrludite

Major spam group shut down.

Post by Cybrludite »

Pity they're being shut down in an above the board legal way. I'd be much happier if they were being disposed of in a more... permanent... way. Headlines like, "Spammer's death ruled suicide buy way of multiple gunshots to back of the head". :twisted:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Joe ex PNG

Re: Major spam group shut down.

Post by Joe ex PNG »

Only "multiple gunshot wounds to the head"? That's too good for them. I was thinking somthing more along the line of [POST DELETED FOR EXTREAMLY TASTELESS GRAPHIC CONTENT, INCLUDING A SCATALOGICIAL AND RATHER JUVINILE USE OF A BADGER]
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

Wham, bam, thank you spam!
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
Erik

Post by Erik »

How about having them copy by hand every single spammail they sent?
While on live webcam. And to keep their pace up, the slowest of the bunch can get zapped by anyone watching it. Should be good for months of entertainment.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
John Wayne
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Joe ex PNG wrote:Only "multiple gunshot wounds to the head"? That's too good for them. I was thinking somthing more along the line of [POST DELETED FOR EXTREAMLY TASTELESS GRAPHIC CONTENT, INCLUDING A SCATALOGICIAL AND RATHER JUVINILE USE OF A BADGER]
Badgers? We don't need no steenking badgers!

:twisted:That said, I was thinking of an anthill and maybe some BBQ sauce.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,...Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you...; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams

Irate Islander
workinwifdakids

Post by workinwifdakids »

[POST DELETED FOR EXTREAMLY TASTELESS GRAPHIC CONTENT, INCLUDING A SCATALOGICIAL AND RATHER JUVINILE USE OF A BADGER]
OMG!

//gasping for breath//

//chest hurts//

//tears rolling down my face//

cant. breath!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix