GunShop Sales Pro of the Year

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
blackeagle603

GunShop Sales Pro of the Year

Post by blackeagle603 »

Almost put this in "humor"

Cliche' Gun Shop guy strikes again here in our town. This post up today on our Zip Code's "NextDoor" forum.

Ron Swanson could not be reached for comment
So, I walked into this gun shop on Broadway next to Home Depot to ask how to sell a gun legally.

On the door was a sign, "Please take your mask off before entering". I thought it was a cute conservative play on the mask mandate, and opened the door.

Before I took 2 steps, a guy across the room yelled. "Take the fucn' mask off!"

I knew he was not being cute. Before I could finish telling him why I like to wear a mask, he yelled, "This is a fucn' gun store, Take the mask off!"

I said I know, I'm here to sell a gun!

He yelled " Take the fucn' mask off or find another gun store!"

Nothing here is paraphrased. If you doubt one word, wear a fucn' mask into the shop, lol.

I'm not going to participate in any discussion about mask mandates or political stuff. Just needed to share.

These are crazy, and very sad times.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
HTRN

Re: GunShop Sales Pro of the Year

Post by HTRN »

Gee, a store that's a priority target for armed criminals, not wanting strangers to wear identity obscuring face coverings...

Whodathunkit? :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Everyone has a asshole gunstore guy story.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

I just laughed and commented something about "gun store cliche' characters" and learning to live and love Ron Swanson.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story