Car wreck

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Precision

Re: Car wreck

Post by Precision »

Get better soon.

Makes my foot surgery seem much less important.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Any updates, cybr? How are you doing?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

After two weeks, I got sent home from the hospital. Been getting better. I'll be wearing the brace at least another month, full recovery being six months to a year after the wreck.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Cybrludite wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:10 pm After two weeks, I got sent home from the hospital. Been getting better. I'll be wearing the brace at least another month, full recovery being six months to a year after the wreck.
I am glad that you are on the upswing.
randy

Post by randy »

Vonz90 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:28 am
Cybrludite wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:10 pm After two weeks, I got sent home from the hospital. Been getting better. I'll be wearing the brace at least another month, full recovery being six months to a year after the wreck.
I am glad that you are on the upswing.
+1
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Precision

Post by Precision »

6 months to a year. Wow. That sucks rocks through a very small straw
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Basically what all of these guys said.. Glad you are getting better; wish it didn't have to take so long.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Precision wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:43 pm 6 months to a year. Wow. That sucks rocks through a very small straw
When I shattered my knee, I needed a walker for six months, and a cane for a year after that. Considering the injuries mentioned, that's a very fast recovery.

Cyber, take the their recovery prognosis as optimistic - it has been my experience that their estimated recovery time is shorter than what it turns out to be.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

maybe start hitting up the BPC157_TB500. Happen to have some in the fridge. ;)

https://www.researchpeptides.org/bpc-157-review/

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/articl ... e-bpc-157/
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Latest update: Got my cats back from the friend who has been taking care of them last week. Took a bit for them to readjust. Dorian scolds me if I go out of the house, even just to check the mail.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.