Car wreck

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
blackeagle603

Re: Car wreck

Post by blackeagle603 »

they really get cranky when their staff takes time away.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Latest update: Sold my house before having to do a short sale or foreclosure. Sucks, but mortgage company is off my back, and I have a chunk of change to start over with. Disability claim was rejected & I'm appealing. Friends who've been through the process say it's kinda like plugging in a USB cord. Takes three tries before it goes through.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

That sucks. How are you feeling physically?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Weetabix wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:13 pm That sucks. How are you feeling physically?
+1

Years ago it used to be an automatic rejection then they would actually look at it. You would think my mothers Parkinson's would be a good enough reason...
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

I'm very sorry for your trouble, Cybrludite. I'm glad the house sale went as well as possible. My prayers for good outcomes on everything else and for better times to come.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Looks like I'll be spending the anniversary of the wreck driving to Libertycon in Chattanooga.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Good to see you posting again (hear and in other places)
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
John_in_Longview

Post by John_in_Longview »

Glad you are able to do something cool on the anniversary of your accident.