of all the... unmitigated gall

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Precision

of all the... unmitigated gall

Post by Precision »

I assume most of you remember the scumbyism that resulted in the banhammer hitting Chris Bryne squarely in the forehead.

brief overview

he stole money (+/-$4k) from my late wife and I under the pretext of prototyping a gun related product
I will skip the blow by blow drama of my interactions
my investigation into that uncovered several other similar situations with other board members
It also turned out he was scamming the bandwidth / domain costs bleg here each year to the tune of $1k, from all here who donated to keep this place open
The list grew but those were the main items

He has since scammed Glenn Reynolds and the Larry Corriea's readers of a combined total of $80k

Now that m*************** just asked to be my friend or whatever they call it over at MEWE.

***curse laden rant redacted***

Sorry, instead of doing something truly vile. I needed to vent here.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
blackeagle603

Re: of all the... unmitigated gall

Post by blackeagle603 »

yeah... the Irish Mob is an interesting thing
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
BDK

Post by BDK »

I thought that shit stain was dead
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Sat it the peanut gallery on a FB forum a month or two ago and watched the inevitable ban hammer come down on him. No financial shenigans this time -- just the usual abrasive hubris
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Jered

Post by Jered »

BDK wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:05 pm I thought that shit stain was dead
Not as far as I can tell.

Also, I don't give him money.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Train wreck still isn't over?
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Jered

Post by Jered »

Greg wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:07 am Train wreck still isn't over?
Nope. AFAIK can see, ex-wife has taken up with another due, the kid is somewhere, and he's somewhere else.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Some people just never give up, do they?
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Greg

Post by Greg »

Jered wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:43 am
Greg wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:07 am Train wreck still isn't over?
Nope. AFAIK can see, ex-wife has taken up with another due, the kid is somewhere, and he's somewhere else.
Whatever happened to the kids from her previous marriage? ISTR they were the cover for the initial blegs.....
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

blackeagle603 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:18 pm Sat it the peanut gallery on a FB forum a month or two ago and watched the inevitable ban hammer come down on him. No financial shenigans this time -- just the usual abrasive hubris
"abrasive hubris" for the concise win!
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D