of all the... unmitigated gall

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Weetabix

Re: of all the... unmitigated gall

Post by Weetabix »

BDK wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:05 pm I thought that shit stain was dead
You're thinking of the red shirt appearance in Dead Six, IIRC.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Jered

Post by Jered »

Greg wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:16 pm Whatever happened to the kids from her previous marriage? ISTR they were the cover for the initial blegs.....
I think they're in Canada somewhere, still.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

The last time he shared his location with me, he was still in Arizona.

Chris Jr is being raised by one of his relatives, presumably an aunt. Location unknown.

She is living in Florida, ended up hooking up with one of her two male roommates, is working a factory job that started as a temp position, and just had yet another child with new boyfriend.

The girls are still in Canada with their father.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Precision

Post by Precision »

skb12172 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:15 am The last time he shared his location with me, he was still in Arizona.

Chris Jr is being raised by one of his relatives, presumably an aunt. Location unknown.

She is living in Florida, ended up hooking up with one of her two male roommates, is working a factory job that started as a temp position, and just had yet another child with new boyfriend.

The girls are still in Canada with their father.
There is enough drama in that series of trailer park relationships to scare Jerry Springer. Some borderline FB friends of mine are borderline "friends" with hers and sometimes I see things on my feed regarding her. To her credit, I will say from what I see the drama quotient seems to have dropped quite a bit with the increased distance from the BANhammer boy. But, anything is a drop from INFINITY.

So is she now up to six kids, four of whom she is not allowed contact with?

I will stop now as, to be completely honest I don't care. I think she was as much a victim as an accomplice and it isn't like she is doing well.

He on the other hand... well, its a public forum, so ...
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Damaged goods. Lord have mercy...

Like a female Johnny Appleseed. Traveling from coast to coast depositing her seed, bearing fruit and leaving it behind to repeat at next stop down the road.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
evan price

Post by evan price »

I'm friends with him on Facebook. Really had to silence him because of the begging. Now he supposedly got a job.
I swear if I didn't know better I'd say hes not a real person, just a better- than- average bot that goes around dumping random knowledge and opinions in the need to stay relevant to the people who see him. For future use and fleecing obviously.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Jered

Post by Jered »

skb12172 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:15 am She is living in Florida, ended up hooking up with one of her two male roommates, is working a factory job that started as a temp position, and just had yet another child with new boyfriend.
I think she's doing some sort of customer service or support thing, now.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Greg

Post by Greg »

blackeagle603 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:18 pm Damaged goods. Lord have mercy...

Like a female Johnny Appleseed. Traveling from coast to coast depositing her seed, bearing fruit and leaving it behind to repeat at next stop down the road.
"Crotch fruit".

Can anyone help get that phrase out of my head? :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr