Disarmed !

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
toad

Disarmed !

Post by toad »

So I wandered on down to the Pharmacy to get my "free" flu shot. They checked with my Insurance and they wanted me to get a shot for pneumonia also. The shooter said he needed to give one shot to the muscle in the right arm and the other shot to the muscle in the left arm. Results , both arms sore as hell. One of the things I wonder about is that most flu's originate in China. So am I also getting immunized against Covid ? The Pharmacist said not. I told him the way I've been feeling lately I can only "Fart, Fart, against the dying of the light ".
Rich Jordan

Re: Disarmed !

Post by Rich Jordan »

I got a flu shot; they asked which arm I write with and shot the other. Next month shingles shot, which apparently cannot be done at the same time as a flu shot.
randy

Post by randy »

Got the shingles shot last spring. There are two shots that have to be a month or so apart. Mine were actually 4 months apart due to the CHICOM FLU lock downs, but my pharmacist said the timing wasn't that critical.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

randy wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:01 am Got the shingles shot last spring. There are two shots that have to be a month or so apart. Mine were actually 4 months apart due to the CHICOM FLU lock downs, but my pharmacist said the timing wasn't that critical.
Worked out about the same for me, as it happens.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!