Re: Happy Birthday McClarkus (59)

Post by Darrell »

Happy birthday, Mark! :)
Eppur si muove--Galileo
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Happy birthday!
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Happy birthday
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

Thanks to all. Greatly appreciated. For now, and for the record, 59 feels like 58 but I have been cautioned that will change soon.... Going skiing in March to test the theory... Tomorrow is going to be 70 degrees so I may take the chance to sight in the new scope on the AR build. It was windy as can be today. I took the opportunity to blow out the shop with the leaf blower because the wind was going in the right direction. Regards from the Front Range -McClarkus
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

McClarkus wrote:Tomorrow is going to be 70 degrees
:shock:

I think I hate you. Its currently 4f outside.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

HTRN wrote:
McClarkus wrote:Tomorrow is going to be 70 degrees
:shock:

I think I hate you. Its currently 4f outside.
It was 85/86 in Phoenix while I was there on Friday... And supposed to hit 90 very soon.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
McClarkus

Post by McClarkus »

I had family that lived right in the city of Phoenix. Jan, Feb was about the only time anyone would go visit them 'cause it was unbearably hot otherwise. Said family finally saw the light and now lives nearby in Colorado.
Yesterday a friend of mine gave me an old obsolete piece of playground equipment. He used to perform work with schools on their playgrounds and was cleaning out some of his stuff and he said here, take it, so I hauled it home on the flatbed trailer. It is one of those half circles that stick in the ground with cross rungs that kids would hang from as they made their way from one side to the other. Apparently the powers that be have deemed them too dangerous for our precious cupcakes to use now so it became trash. It is now my treasure since I am going to set it up today on the shooting range. I figure I can hang steel plates, bowling pins and target frames from it and then shoot at 'em. It was an unexpected birthday present for which I am very grateful.
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

I like the way you think. ;)
Eppur si muove--Galileo