Brag about your kids here!

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Cybrludite

Re: Brag about your kids here!

Post by Cybrludite »

Termite wrote:
Cybrludite wrote:Tomorrow my niece heads off to college. How the hell did that happen?
The same way EDT is planning a wedding........we getting old, dude.
You're only as old as the woman you feel. (Sadly, this means I'm ageless at the moment... :lol: )
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

My oldest daughter auditioned the first time last night for the Springfield Symphony Orchestra and was accepted.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Congratulations to her, and you!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Greg

Post by Greg »

Netpackrat wrote:Goods2010: I think you are probably a liar. :lol:
I've seen little boys like that. They don't stay that way, though. :lol:
Mrs. NPR and the baby came home about an hour ago, everybody is doing okay.
Can't believe I missed this. Congratulations. This is excellent news. And your boy is incredibly cute, too.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Termite

Post by Termite »

Cybrludite wrote:You're only as old as the woman you feel. (Sadly, this means I'm ageless at the moment... :lol: )
What happened with the SCA-looking wench?
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Greg wrote:Can't believe I missed this. Congratulations. This is excellent news. And your boy is incredibly cute, too.
Thanks. He looks like my father in law's mini-me. I think the baby girl is going to look like my mom, which makes me happy.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Went for a hike with AlaskaTRX and family. Here's the boy hamming it up for the camera while his sister takes a bottle break.

Gonna have to get him either a haircut, or a dog license soon.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
evan price

Post by evan price »

Daughter is currently at state regionals for her science fair project.
Then she and I are going to California for the national finals for her Lego Robotics team.
This after she's had her solo in the school musical and her dance recital is coming up.
And they say ladies don't do STEM...
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Termite wrote:
Cybrludite wrote:You're only as old as the woman you feel. (Sadly, this means I'm ageless at the moment... :lol: )
What happened with the SCA-looking wench?
Somehow missed your question when you asked it. Things didn't work out. Between her family (most of the older male relatives on her mom's side worked for a certain Honest Tomato Salesman™, so perhaps I should have capitalized "Family") and an ex-fiancee she has... issues. Still friends, though. In fact, I'm currently house & pet sitting for her while she's in the hospital.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

One of my minions has taken to Cowboy Fast Draw in a big way. I haven't convinced him to wear blue jeans yet, but he's drawing and firing with remarkable enthusiasm.

He has to use a two-handed grip until he passes his next safety course, but with his reflexes and a little practice he'll be able to beat the old man in another six months or so.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House