Introduce Yourselves

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Rod

Re: Introduce Yourselves

Post by Rod »

ironsightchef wrote:I am Rod's son, Thomas i go by tom or tj. I live in Scottsdale AZ. I am a professional student, and part time Albertsons toady.School and work taking up so much time i can't remember the last time i really relaxed since i started school... umm. thats about it the only thing i can think of adding is
I AM SPARTACUS!! :o
I apologize for inflicting him on y'all. He sometimes goes off on tangents like this. What he didn't say is he's attending Arizona Culinary Institute and seems to be doing quite well. And no son, you're NOT a professional student unless you spend 10 years in school.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Rod wrote: And no son, you're NOT a professional student unless you spend 10 years in school.
Does that mean Dad is willing to pay for 10 years + of school??? :lol:
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

RangerWT it was my mother and sister in Mexico!
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

Just that guy...

Possibly a former hoodlum (I'll never tell) given a job, a coke, and life story by an old grumpy conservative Georgia boy. Bought a shotgun, went back to school, and never thought about getting into any mischief since. Currently busting my hind quarters trying to get into the USMC.

Collector of arms. Small time shooter when I can afford it. Mostly interested in six guns now. Blame Elmer Keith.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Hey this is Vonz. (AKA Vonz90)

Slight change in name from before, but whatever. I've been busy lately although I have some more time here lately. I will explain more in a seperate post.

Thanks to everyone involved in setting up the new forum. It is good to have a place to vent now and again.

ciao for now.
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

Hi im The Wizard, Wiz for short, im a PFC in the Army im from around Houston Texas but im Stationed in Germany and Deployed to Iraq. my MOS is 88M but im acting as a Gunner on either a M240B or my personal Favorite M2HB. i like weapons, explosives, trucks, fast cars, and all kinds of music. pretty much your standard 19 year old guy.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Wiz, what's an 88M? I know what an 11B is, but no idea what an 88M could be.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

the Technical name for an 88 mike is "Motor Transport Operator" the simple explanation is truck driver.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Roger that, Motor-T. Thank God you won't be facing something like Preston Wheeler when his KBR convoy was ambushed in Iraq and his truck stalled out.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Wizard, are you running with guntrucks or Guardians?

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt