“Good Communist Cigars”/great moments in communism.

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
BDK

“Good Communist Cigars”/great moments in communism.

Post by BDK »

As a running joke, considering launching a cigar brand

So far, I’ve got:
Death of Che - I want to do something with the beret wearing skull, with a bullet hole. Maybe with a cigar in his mouth and the Ace of Spades somewhere. (I feel a bit weird about using the Ace of Spades, but I could make a friend a minority partner, who would be entitled to use it.)
Death of Trotsky
Death of Stalin
Fall of Berlin Wall
Fall of the Soviets.

Will also probably do a Patria y Vida, LGB line. Maybe one a Gordo Maduro called Patriarchy.
If anyone knows a good graphics artist with the “correct” politics, let me know.
blackeagle603

Re: “Good Communist Cigars”/great moments in communism.

Post by blackeagle603 »

Pinochet Helicopter Tours
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Precision

Post by Precision »

BDK wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:43 pm As a running joke, considering launching a cigar brand

So far, I’ve got:
Death of Che - I want to do something with the beret wearing skull, with a bullet hole. Maybe with a cigar in his mouth and the Ace of Spades somewhere. (I feel a bit weird about using the Ace of Spades, but I could make a friend a minority partner, who would be entitled to use it.)
Death of Trotsky
Death of Stalin
Fall of Berlin Wall
Fall of the Soviets.

Will also probably do a Patria y Vida, LGB line. Maybe one a Gordo Maduro called Patriarchy.
If anyone knows a good graphics artist with the “correct” politics, let me know.
Screw the woke idiots who would complain. They are unlikely to buy your cigars anyway as they are anti-commie and if they do make a stink, use it as a marketing magnifying glass to create the Streisand effect and GROW your business like crazy with the unwashed unwoke, like us.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
BDK

Post by BDK »

Oh I plan to deliberately offend commies.

The cigar crowd ain’t exactly “woke.” 🤣

I just need a graphics artist who would help me offend them.
Precision

Post by Precision »

BDK wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:10 pm Oh I plan to deliberately offend commies.

The cigar crowd ain’t exactly “woke.” 🤣

I just need a graphics artist who would help me offend them.
Let me know if you need help in that search. I may know a few.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/