Making Liverwurst

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
blackeagle603

Making Liverwurst

Post by blackeagle603 »

Anyone got any favorite homebrew liverwurst recipes to share?

I've got some small farm grassfed grassfinished Beef heart and liver that's been in the freezer.

I've got some recipes for prepping heart, liver and kidney that have been really excellent -- even getting "ugh Liver!" eaters to say they liked it and asking for seconds.

US Wellness Meats has some liverwurst and braunschweiger that has become a bit of a guilty pleasure for me so I'm thinking... Why not try this on my own? It's time I try something different with these cuts that i can maybe stretch a little further by making into a 'wurst.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
HTRN

Re: Making Liverwurst

Post by HTRN »

blackeagle603 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:32 pm Anyone got any favorite homebrew liverwurst recipes to share?
I'll check my charcuterie books later, and let you know.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

waiting with "baited" breath. :)
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Checked, no joy.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt