Need help from military types (Professional org)

The place for beginners, or anyone else, to talk about gun, gear, and shooting topics with a minimum of jargon and/or geekery. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask that blows up in your face later.
blackeagle603

Re: Need help from military types (Professional org)

Post by blackeagle603 »

Beer day and Steel Beach was always a bust for us airedale nightcheckers. As was any other holiday routine day: holiday for ship's company, routine for us.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

blackeagle603 wrote:Beer day and Steel Beach was always a bust for us airedale nightcheckers. As was any other holiday routine day: holiday for ship's company, routine for us.
That is to laugh. The only ones I ever saw using the wardroom underway (other than at meal hours) were brown shoes.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

heh, notice i qualified the statement, "nightcheck airedales"

Enlisted airedales are either daycheckers or nightcheckers. Shifts run 7 to 7.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Goods2010

Post by Goods2010 »

Kommander wrote:Stage Angry Badger vs Airman fights.
I would most certainly give up precious free time and show up for that...