Trumps NJ rally

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
HTRN

Trumps NJ rally

Post by HTRN » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:36 am

The president had a rally in democrat controlled NJ just recently.

175,000 people showed up in Wildwood. In January, at the NJ shore. :shock: some were reportedly camping out 2 days beforehand.

When a politician can get a six figure crowd to show up at the Atlantic shore in January, in a state he lost, id say the odds of reelection are pretty good.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt

Precision

Re: Trumps NJ rally

Post by Precision » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:43 pm

Even if those numbers are exaggerated by 50% that is a huge turn out. Perhaps the demonrat underlords running NJ (into the ground) will pay attention. Oh hell, who am I kidding.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/

Termite

Post by Termite » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:09 am

HTRN wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:36 am
When a politician can get a six figure crowd to show up at the Atlantic shore in January, in a state he lost, I'd say the odds of reelection are pretty good.
And the DNC knows it. They have no one to run against him.

The "Deep State" orcs, from both parties(and no party), are not happy about it. The Donald is not playing their game of "the world is our oyster"; he is spoiling the game for them. The thought of another 4 years of him gives them the shivers.

But regardless, Trump will not be in DC forever. His re-election buys us until 2024(assuming no assassination, or impeachment/removal); but I assure you that if the DNC(or even a RINO) wins the presidency in 2024, he/she and the Deep State will immediately start trying to put "the deplorables" back in their place.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."

Precision

Post by Precision » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:41 pm

they are already doing that now. Thus the impeachment, thus Romney stain and his antics. the good news is four more years of Trump should get Ginsberg of SCOTUS and get another couple hundred federal judges in place who are not commie scum.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson

scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:36 am

Precision wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:41 pm
they are already doing that now. Thus the impeachment, thus Romney stain and his antics. the good news is four more years of Trump should get Ginsberg of SCOTUS and get another couple hundred federal judges in place who are not commie scum.
Thus a hock and spit at Never Trumpers.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka

Termite

Post by Termite » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:58 am

Precision wrote:
.....and get another couple hundred federal judges in place who are not commie scum.
You know, it was amusing watching "them" doing back-flips and getting target fixation over Kavanaugh, while not realizing that Trump was quietly getting center-right and originalist judges into the lower courts......at least for the first 18-20 months, until they woke up. :lol:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."

Precision

Post by Precision » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:17 am

Termite wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:58 am
Precision wrote:
.....and get another couple hundred federal judges in place who are not commie scum.
You know, it was amusing watching "them" doing back-flips and getting target fixation over Kavanaugh, while not realizing that Trump was quietly getting center-right and originalist judges into the lower courts......at least for the first 18-20 months, until they woke up. :lol:
If they were smart they wouldn't be progtards, now would they. sigh Now if only the corona virus... never mind

rightisright

Post by rightisright » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:42 am

Have a few buddies who live near the area. They confirmed the crown was massive and traffic was fucked for 2 days.