Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
- Posts: 3936
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:56 am
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
- Posts: 1323
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm
- Posts: 480
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:59 pm
May the candles on your cake, burn like the cities in your wake.
When death is inevitable, style counts.
Survival trumps programming.
- Posts: 1446
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:07 am
Birthdays are a continuing reminder of beating the odds, keep rollin' those dice!! Happy Birthday!!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
- Posts: 2459
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:11 pm
- Location: Flyover Country
Happy extra belated (and sorry it's so belated)!
Watergate didn't have a body count.