Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
- Posts: 3936
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:56 am
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
- Posts: 1323
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm
- Posts: 1446
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:07 am
Happy another Birthday!! A good habit to not break!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
- Posts: 4373
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:32 pm
The secret to a long life is to have lots of birthdays. Looks like you're off to a good start! Enjoy!
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
- Posts: 2459
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:11 pm
- Location: Flyover Country
Watergate didn't have a body count.
- Posts: 802
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 10:50 pm
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.