Whatcha reading redux.

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
randy

Re: Whatcha reading redux.

Post by randy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 pm

So, you haven't done Saints yet? :twisted:

I'm re-working my way back through the main series after reading MHI: Guardian. Up to Nemesis.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:23 pm

I read Saints last week and I am partly through Guardian.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Ass-op

Weetabix

Post by Weetabix » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:33 pm

randy wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:52 pm
So, you haven't done Saints yet? :twisted:

I'm re-working my way back through the main series after reading MHI: Guardian. Up to Nemesis.
I need to dig through my books to find out whether I have it. That room, unfortunately, became a dumping ground during a recent remodel of another room. I also didn't see the original MHI, so maybe Saints is hanging out with it.

I'll get Guardian when it goes to mass paperback.

ETA: just checked my Amazon orders. Don't see Saints. So I ordered it. Should be here tomorrow, if Amazon is telling the truth.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D

randy

Post by randy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:01 pm

I have them all as ebooks. I buy the leather bound editions for Christmas and BD presents for Darlin' Daughter . Makes her happy, saves me time, effort and money (compared say, to a new Hi Power or even AR or Glock)
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".