Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Netpackrat

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Netpackrat » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:32 am

That was the most non-following post that "Does Not Follow" has seen in some time. Bravo.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Ass-op

Weetabix

Post by Weetabix » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:02 pm

I saw a review of sight touch up paint. The guy said it help for his "vintage eyesight." I can relate. :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:15 am

I just scored a core engine to rebuild for my Jeep off Craigslist. The dude only wanted $50 for the engine and ALL of the accessories, intake, exhaust, and radiator. All he wanted off it was the flywheel and the engine mounts. I handed him a hundred bucks given that the cylinder head alone is worth 3 or 4 times that, and several of the other parts are easily worth it too. He didn't seem to give a shit about the value of what he had, and was just happy it was going to get used. I still feel like I stole something.

Turns out, he wants to convert his Jeep to electric power. Which on the one hand, would be some great smooth power for off-roading, but he'll basically be building a short range rig that can either only be used locally, or has to be trailered to and from the trailhead. Most serious off-roading, the fuel you are carrying is what you've got, and forget about recharging a battery bank.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Ass-op

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:57 am

Yachting.

Was browsing the website of the company who made my sail. They have a jib sail for a larger boat I like, by the same designer as mine, marked down on clearance to just $100. I am pretty sure it's a trap....