Eyes Right

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Fivetoes

Eyes Right

Post by Fivetoes »

I came across this little VIDEO at Ace of Spades, pretty cute, and impressive, the little fella looks sharp as a tack.
Rod

Re: Eyes Right

Post by Rod »

I really got a kick out of seeing the unit commander returning the salute and ordering the Eyes Right for the youngster. Respect both ways.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Candyman

Post by Candyman »

Any Vet. would be proud to have that boy as a member of his family. Semper Fi.
Do not relish to feel what the men that used these weapons felt when they saw the elephant. For the elephant has tusk and to see him is to have his tusk dig deep into your soul. You will always have a part of you that will be cold and empty.
randy

Post by randy »

Rod wrote:I really got a kick out of seeing the unit commander returning the salute and ordering the Eyes Right for the youngster. Respect both ways.
Yep! That was a class act all the way around.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

randy wrote:
Rod wrote:I really got a kick out of seeing the unit commander returning the salute and ordering the Eyes Right for the youngster. Respect both ways.
Yep! That was a class act all the way around.
ABSOLUTELY!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

+1 !!

(Damn fireplace again)
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Jered

Post by Jered »

I hate these eyedrops.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

I called my wife back to watch it, and she thought it was GREAT!! She knows that little boy is going to grow up with appreciation for those who have gone before and honor his elders.

MOST outstanding!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

Candyman wrote:Any Vet. would be proud to have that boy as a member of his family. Semper Fi.
Hooah!!!
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782