Buzzkill

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Fivetoes

Buzzkill

Post by Fivetoes »

GALVESTON, Texas – A slain toddler tried to stop her mother and stepfather from beating her to death by reaching out to her mother and saying, "I love you,"
Link<<<

Christallmighty, how can people be like that?
SoupOrMan

Re: Buzzkill

Post by SoupOrMan »

Yeah, that's a hangin' right there.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
princewally

Post by princewally »

SoupOrMan wrote:Yeah, that's a hangin' right there.
You're nicer than I am.
I support rehabilitation through reincarnation. -TechBrute

My Blog
Blog #2: LRN
MN carry permit training
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

princewally wrote:
SoupOrMan wrote:Yeah, that's a hangin' right there.
You're nicer than I am.
He didn't say what they'd be hung BY.......
Fivetoes

Post by Fivetoes »

Sorry folks:
Prosecutors declined to seek the death penalty because they didn't think they could prove that either one would be a future danger, as required.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Allen said that on July 25, 2007, Trenor and Zeigler disciplined Riley by whipping her with a belt, pushing her head against a pillow and holding her head under water. She said Zeigler grabbed Riley and tossed her across the room, fracturing her skull. An autopsy concluded the skull fractures caused her death.
GGGRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Gotta' have lots of mirrors and lights so they can see what's happening, then we'd start by slicing openings into their skin then inserting certain crawling and biting bugs, so they could feel then crawling around under their skin..........
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
princewally

Post by princewally »

This just makes me angry. It doesn't help that I have both a 2 year old and a baby named Grace.

I could skin those monsters alive, both with a smile on my face and hate in my heart.

That poor girl, tortured by the people who are designed to provide comfort and protection. Saying "I love you" as she was whipped and drowned and thrown across the room by people forsaking their sacred duty.

With the death penalty off the table, I'm hoping for life in prison, with the cries of that beautiful little girl echoing in their minds every minute of every day.
I support rehabilitation through reincarnation. -TechBrute

My Blog
Blog #2: LRN
MN carry permit training
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Dam.
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
1991A1

Post by 1991A1 »

My blood boils at what happened and I would, with great malice, dispatch justice upon the perps myself.

I must ask though, how does the prosecutor know that those were the words spoken by the girl before her death?
The Quiet Man

Post by The Quiet Man »

Beat them both to death...slowly and painfully. I fully believe in spanking a kid when they get out of line, but beating a kid (especially to death) is out of the question. I'm afraid that I have a cold black heart regarding these kinds of incidents and can find no excuse suitable that would spare their lives. It is a sad state of affairs that these two are still drawing breath in this world...there is a special place in hell for folks like this and we shold send them on their way...seriously.