An austere Islamic leader passes

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
Vonz90

An austere Islamic leader passes

Post by Vonz90 »

g-man

Re: An austere Islamic leader passes

Post by g-man »

Piss be upon him.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Ernesto Guevara, itinerant doctor, motorcycle enthusiast, and humanitarian activist, executed at the age of 39 by a CIA-linked Bolivian death squad.

If Bagged Daddy were prettier, the Post could've given him the full Tsarnaev Tiger Beat treatment.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

It happened Saturday night.

Meanwhile, SNL did a skit mocking trump for not doing enough about ISIS in Syria the same night.

Man talk about bad timing. :lol: :lol:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/oops-sat ... sis-leader
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Precision

Post by Precision »

when does SNL get the bag daddy treatment by the network. They haven't been consistently funny since at least 2000. But I guess they are a great mouth piece against the Trump and must be supported at all costs. Puke
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Glad to see that Trump and Co remembered Kayla Mueller in naming of this Op.

Revelation 6:9-11 New King James Version (NKJV)
Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs

When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Precision wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:44 pm when does SNL get the bag daddy treatment by the network. They haven't been consistently funny since at least 2000. But I guess they are a great mouth piece against the Trump and must be supported at all costs. Puke
Because they're a decent rated show in one of the worst timeslots on television?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt