Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
HTRN

Re: Does not follow...

Post by HTRN »

Actual scientists confirm that most of us aren't crazy*!

*I know the voices aren't real, but they do have some valid points. ;) :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:52 am Actual scientists confirm that most of us aren't crazy*!

*I know the voices aren't real, but they do have some valid points. ;) :mrgreen:
More like they ruled out that one thing as a symptom. :lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Epic failure of the victim selection process:

https://www.tacticalshit.com/thief-atte ... glYcmy0pDI

:lol:

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Greg

Post by Greg »

Yes it's possible to have a strong sense of empathy and a sadistic streak.

Sometimes it's easiest to just avoid people altogether.

A friend who's pissed me off one too many times is now suffering through an extended self inflicted disaster, and the best I can do is "I'm out".
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Greg

Post by Greg »

When did it become fashionable to grip your AR as far forward on the handguard as absolutely possible, and why?
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Greg wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:01 am When did it become fashionable to grip your AR as far forward on the handguard as absolutely possible, and why?
Range trip with the son after he was done with TBS and he was shooting with a very forward grip on the top of the hand guard for close / rapid shooting. He said they teach it for CQB. It looked awkward to me and must be something new because I never saw it with Navy/MC or Army training. Shrug

Maybe a variation of this?
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Greg wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:01 am When did it become fashionable to grip your AR as far forward on the handguard as absolutely possible, and why?
AKA the Chris Costa grip. Tends not to work well with the AK for multiple reasons.

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

In other news, today I walked in to Cabela's looking to buy a pair of shoes (they didn't have what I wanted in my size), and walked out with what may be the penultimate Fudd gun. Remington 7600 in .35 Whelen off the used rack. :ugeek:

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:46 am Remington 7600 in .35 Whelen off the used rack. :ugeek:
Amish machinegun! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every time ive been in the Hamburg store, theres been a 7600 for sale in the used rack...
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

My Cabelas here actually had a pair of Springfield M1-As on the used rack; one Socom and one tricked out sniper stock type. About $400 off new price.

I'm remote gazing at a Krag at a Cabelas in another state and trying to talk myself into having them bring it here for a close look ($25 fee).