If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Vonz90

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I hate doctors - next available appointment? June 2020 :shock:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

And let me guess, you can't go shopping around due to insurance?
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

No hes a nurologist, and frankly i dont want to start over with some new guy, as i saw him in the hospital.

I am on the cancellation list, so hopefully ill get something earlier

In the meantime, i have to get a sleep apnea test done, get some bloodwork done, setup a visit with a haematologist, and start physical therapy. Projected recovery time is long, 6 months at the very minimum (near miracle level), was told to expect longer, and was told theres a possibility it might never get better.

Im really not looking forward to the conversation i have to have with the boss.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

Good luck with everything on the list!
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

It seems dodge finally is putting a diesel in their half ton pickups.

I just watched a youtube vid of a preproduction model, doing mpg tests.

Towing a heavy trailer the mileage was pretty lackluster. Empty, however, they got such insane results that they're gonna rerun that portion of the test. 40mpg.

Edit:> Just finished reading a thread on gd about "old man hobbies". It hit distubingly close to home. :cry:

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:55 am It seems dodge finally is putting a diesel in their half ton pickups.

I just watched a youtube vid of a preproduction model, doing mpg tests.

Towing a heavy trailer the mileage was pretty lackluster. Empty, however, they got such insane results that they're gonna rerun that portion of the test. 40mpg.

Edit:> Just finished reading a thread on gd about "old man hobbies". It hit distubingly close to home. :cry:
They were making it at least a couple years ago; it was an option when I bought my 2017 1500. Didn't want it then, don't want it now.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I think thats been posted here before, actually.

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:38 am I think thats been posted here before, actually.
You're probably right. I saw it elsewhere and it seemed like the kind of thing that belonged here. :mrgreen: