Springfield - Fiercely Defend?

The place for general talk about gun, shooting, loading, camping, survival, and preparedness related tools and gear, as well as gear technology discussion, gear reviews, and gear specific "range reports" (all other types of gear should be on the back porch).
g-man

Springfield - Fiercely Defend?

Post by g-man »

Anybody else get an email with a link to their countdown clock? With the "It's a jungle out there." tagline and picture of an urban skyline, I assume it's something in the concealed carry segment. Frustrating, if only because I've been plotting on a M&P Shield as an alternative to my Kimber. I'll just keep stacking the ducats, since I won't likely have enough for the M&P by Sep 25th anyway. I want to like the XD-S, but it just feels like crap in my hand (not a build quality issue, it just. doesn't. fit.).
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Gunnuts

Re: Springfield - Fiercely Defend?

Post by Gunnuts »

Don't get too worked up.

IIRC, the last big mystery come on from Springfield ended up being an AR-15. :roll:
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Springfield Armory can eat a bag of dicks.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Meh. Springfield Armory is just a distribution company, anyway.

Everything is made in Eastern Europe (XD line), Latin America (1911 line) or Taiwan (M1A line).
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Jered

Post by Jered »

Netpackrat wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:14 pm Springfield Armory can eat a bag of dicks.
Make that two bags of dicks.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.