Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
MarkD

Re: Does not follow...

Post by MarkD »

HTRN wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:41 am
MarkD wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:21 am Damn, I may need to get a couple of those Lego sets. I've always thought they'd be handy for model railroads to get building sizes before building them permanently.

And big-tittied Asian girls? I know what those words mean individually but together they have no meaning.....
Mark something else you might want to look at is there are now acouple of cheap (sub $300) SLA printers. Small work envelope, and they use uv lcd screens rather than lasers, but the resolution is probably good enough for what you want it for.

As for the big tittied Asian girls,what nature denies, Alergan provides. ;)
I've seen the resin printers. The printers are cheap but the resin isn't.
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:41 am
MarkD wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:21 am Damn, I may need to get a couple of those Lego sets. I've always thought they'd be handy for model railroads to get building sizes before building them permanently.

And big-tittied Asian girls? I know what those words mean individually but together they have no meaning.....
Mark something else you might want to look at is there are now acouple of cheap (sub $300) SLA printers. Small work envelope, and they use uv lcd screens rather than lasers, but the resolution is probably good enough for what you want it for.

As for the big tittied Asian girls,what nature denies, Alergan provides. ;)
When they eat a Western diet, *everything* gets bigger. Hell 20-30 years ago the (rare but definitely existent) big tittied Asian girls were some of the most popular on campus at my college.

Of course those were second generation immigrants. Wait another generation.

My roommate at one point had an Asian gf who came to the US when she was iirc 5 or 6. She was very petite, before she got here her family would not have been eating well. She had some nice suggestions of curves but they were.... subtle. That girls younger sister, who was born in the US, was stacked. (This was 20 years ago.)
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
randy

Post by randy »

In the 80's you could see the genetic influence of 30 years of GIs being stationed in Korea whenever you hit the Ville.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

So, there is a thread over in GD, asking the (obviously hypothetical) qyestion of move to NY, or have to deal with flying sharks..

Sharks eem to be the universal preference. But what got me is all the talk of shooting dead the sharks, with reatively small caliber weapons. Which isn't going to work. Sharks are stupidly resistant to failing due to trauma, tales of shark's being gutted and thrown back in the ocean, and then eating their own entrails exist.

Then theres the whole size thing a mature great white able to attack on land? The first thing i thought of when i read this thought exercise was "how big a shark? Dogfish or Deep Blue?" Because theres no way that you're dealing with a 7 meter 5k lb superpredator with an AK,

This is what you spend youre time thinking about when you're bored :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

And yet, a single shotgun shell will do the job.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Jered

Post by Jered »

My M11/Nine has the weirdest malfunctions.

Today, it ate a piece of brass somewhere. Somehow, it got a piece of brass stuck UNDER(!!!) the ejector rod.

No, seriously. How?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:24 am And yet, a single shotgun shell will do the job.
If you hit them in the brain, yeah.

Try doing that when two tons of hungry carnivore is coming at you at 40 mph. With an ability to ignore trauma that makes cape buffalo envious.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

The neighbors across the street just had a yard full of puppies and toddlers playing :D
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Damn film an hour of that, and put it up on utoob. Instant viral hit.

Greg

Post by Greg »

randy wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:11 pm In the 80's you could see the genetic influence of 30 years of GIs being stationed in Korea whenever you hit the Ville.
The more of these kdramas I watch.... Man they just don't run out of good looking women who can act.

Add Ryu Hwa-Young, Park Min-Young, Park Shin-Hye, Yoon Eun-Hye to my little list.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr