Australia's deadliest animals....but at least we don't have AR-15s

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Termite

Australia's deadliest animals....but at least we don't have AR-15s

Post by Termite »

"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Netpackrat

Re: Australia's deadliest animals....but at least we don't have AR-15s

Post by Netpackrat »

I guess if you are a smug douchebag from Australia that's probably hilarious.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Precision

Post by Precision »

I think it is being ironic, but so hard to tell these days.

America, the last bastion of earthly testosterone? And even we have an invasion of man buns.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Termite

Post by Termite »

I think he's being sarcastic.........
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I am pretty sure you are mistaken... The video poster replied to some of the comments, and he does not appear to be our friend.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

I was tending towards ironic/sarcastic until he hit the last verse about how the Second Amendment is outdated.

I vote wanker.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
g-man

Post by g-man »

Funny, leftists can never grasp the irony in stating categorically that the 2A is outdated, while utilizing the very platforms representing the biggest paradigm shift in freedom of expression since the invention of movable type.

Australia can keep its deadly menagerie, I'll keep my AR. Suits me fine. Galah pooftah can piss off.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
randy

Post by randy »

I always love how anti-rights people say that the 2A can't cover "assault weapons" since the Founding Fathers could not have foreseen such things.

My counter argument is that most of the FF (Certainly Franklin and Jefferson to name a couple) would quickly grasp the operating principles and operational details of an AR-15; a radio transmitter, TV camera (and anything internet related) not so much.

IOW, by their simplistic "logic", if the Second Amendment covers only muzzle loading muskets, then the First only covers printed materials produced on mechanical printing presses. Sorry about that broadcast media meat puppets and social media tycoons.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

FWIW leftists don’t seem to have much problem with infringement of the First Amendment either. So that analogy grows increasingly less useful.

Jered

Post by Jered »

I vote 'straya cunt.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.