Vonz90

Nuke’em is running for POTUS

Post by Vonz90 »

D5CAV

Re: Nuke’em is running for POTUS

Post by D5CAV »

"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose" Janis Joplin

I find this very liberating.

I used to try to not be sexist, but I'm told I'm sexist.

I used to try to not be racist, but I'm told I'm racist.

I used to try to not be a criminal, but soon I will be a criminal.

As the old saying goes "in for a penny, in for a pound."

Bring it.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

From their photo, he looks like the prototypical drunk frat boy.

How someone like this ever gets taken seriously by ANYONE is the truly disturbing thing.

+1 D5CAV
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Because he’s a koolaid drinker in a state controlled by zhe party.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
Johnnyreb

Post by Johnnyreb »

Just like how AOC got elected. He really does represent the level of stupid in his district. But the other thing to consider is that such as these two are getting so much attention from the left... because when it comes to leaders, these two really are the best they can do now.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Maybe. Keep in mind that there is a lot of infighting as the dims gear up to decide who they are putting up against Trump in 2020. Part of the reason these guys are kept around is to make politicians like Bernie or Biden sound more reasonable. And on the other side, the hard left is doing things like siccing #metoo on Biden in an effort to take out their most formidable “moderate” opponent before the primary gets going.

I strongly suspect they are going to try to bring another nobody like Obama out who will be slightly less lefty loony than AOC and Nuke Boy, and is also better at keeping the mask on.

OTOH, I remain shocked that they actually put Hillary up last time, so I may be overestimating their intelligence.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Frankingun wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:09 pm Because he’s a koolaid drinker in a state controlled by zhe party.
More likely shameless opportunist who would be talking up gun rights if he was in a state where that is what it took to get elected.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Frankingun wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:09 pm Because he’s a koolaid drinker in a state controlled by zhe party.
I think they call those people nomenklatura.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/but ... the-table/

Now the South Bend buttboyigieg is jumping on the bandwagon.

Let some reserve intel wienie carry a rifle for a couple month and suddenly he thinks is a weapons expert. Meh.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

But is America ready to vote for a candidate with "Butt" as the first 4 letters?

Maybe so... They voted for one with Hussein as a middle name to show that we're over race as an issue.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story