being published on gun related sites

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
Precision

being published on gun related sites

Post by Precision »

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I am probably on article 20 or so that has been published. Is any one interested in my cross posting the links of my stuff over here? One reason is to increase views, content and discussion over here.

I am very aware that some of my positions will be somewhat controversial, that is part and parcel to what I right. I am attempting to engage people on retail gun sites. The publisher says semi pot stirring articles lead to more views, more discussion and more time on the site leads to more purchases over time. Unfortunately, one of my publishers sends some of my stuff over to CTD. But I don't any much say in that, so I roll with it.

If the community would like me to post links I will. If not, then no big deal. Just a thought.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
TheArmsman

Re: being published on gun related sites

Post by TheArmsman »

Dang straight interested. Be very nice to read. Please do.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
randy

Post by randy »

Bring it!
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Please do.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Googling your name and shooting brings up the stuff on CTD.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Precision

Post by Precision »

Netpackrat wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:40 pm Googling your name and shooting brings up the stuff on CTD.
Yes, I am published there, K-VAR and Blue Press currently. Not so proud of the CTD connection, but I was unaware of that when I agreed to work with that publisher. I used to work with Defender Outdoors, but they mostly went away.

Can't do any uploading now as I have to stop playing and go make some money, but I will in the future. Roughly one per week until I am caught up, then as they are published.

One reason I am doing this is to get constructive criticism and have my mistakes pointed out so I am a better gun writer in the future. If it also helps with interaction and keeping this bar alive, so much the better.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
Precision

Post by Precision »

Should I just post up the link to where it was published, so you get the images or do you want my word document. One gets my psuedo employer clicks, the other doesn't. I don't care either way.