Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Odahi

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Odahi »

Who at the network thought it was a good idea to use TWO former Dallas quarterbacks in the broadcast booth for the game tonight? Home game or not, "America's Team" or not, some balance would have been nice. It's not the first time, I watched a Ravens game when they put opposing head coach Gruden's brother in the booth. WTF? It's getting annoying as hell. Tony Romo, the slo-mo bozo mofo, is one of the worst announcers in the game. Talking about Seattle only having one third down conversion early in the second quarter, and acting like the game was already in the bag for the Cowboys, when the Seahawks were only down by three, and Dallas had exactly TWO third down conversions at that point. Seriously, get some impartial announcers, or at least one who roots for each side. /my OWN partisan rant off
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Fuck Seattle. Also, fuck the National Felons League.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Apparently Dallas is pissed at losing the most hated team totle to the cheatriots.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

Netpackrat wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:13 am Fuck Seattle. Also, fuck the National Felons League.
And having spent New Years in Chicagoland, fuck Chicago.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

So the daughter did not close the door to the dog's crate, but he stayed in it all day anyway.
Precision

Post by Precision »

Red Flag laws. Bringing us one step closer to confiscation and revolution.

And a big shout out to Marco Rubio for bringing this bullshit to the national stage. With RINO's like him...
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Imagine getting a job at Space-X and never again being able to say "C'mon people, this isn't rocket science!"......
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Precision wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:11 pm Red Flag laws. Bringing us one step closer to confiscation and revolution.

And a big shout out to Marco Rubio for bringing this bullshit to the national stage. With RINO's like him...
Pretty much already exist in NJ. Guy I know had some guns, his brother was going thru a messy divorce and wife said she was afraid her brother-in-law would give her husband a gun to kill her. Cops showed up and took everything he had, even his bow and arrows. Cops told him "We're taking them, you don't have a choice, you'll have to go to court to get them back."
Precision

Post by Precision »

MarkD wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:24 pm
Precision wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:11 pm Red Flag laws. Bringing us one step closer to confiscation and revolution.

Pretty much already exist in NJ. Guy I know had some guns, his brother was going thru a messy divorce and wife said she was afraid her brother-in-law would give her husband a gun to kill her. Cops showed up and took everything he had, even his bow and arrows. Cops told him "We're taking them, you don't have a choice, you'll have to go to court to get them back."
They exist in many states currently, including my former state of Florida. Bastards.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Jered

Post by Jered »

Day 19 of the government shutdown.

Still pissed at the ATF.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.