When You Shoot A Cop In Self Defense

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

When You Shoot A Cop In Self Defense

Post by skb12172 »

Between this and the Chad Chadwick case, it's enough to make you want to leave the United States. The only question is, where would you go?

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experie ... fense.html
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
308Mike

Re: When You Shoot A Cop In Self Defense

Post by 308Mike »

FYI:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cracked/
SATIRE

These sources exclusively use humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues. Primarily these sources are clear that they are satire and do not attempt to deceive. See all Satire sources.

Notes: Satire. Cracked also publishes a lot of real news with snarky humor. Cracked presents its humor with a left wing bias and is usually highly factual and well sourced. This source could easily be placed in our Left-Center bias category, but because they call themselves a humor website we are placing them in the satire category. (D. Van Zandt 11/13/2016)
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

And yet, I did my own independent research on the Chadwick case. If anything, they understated the wrongdoing by the authorities.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

SKB, make sure you read the bottom paragraph in the quote above - where it says, "Notes" - interesting comments.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Mike, that being the case, what IS your point?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Precision

Post by Precision »

Netpackrat wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:56 am Mike, that being the case, what IS your point?
agreed,

Also, no knock raid my house, I will do my best to send people home in body bags. There is zero reason to raid my home. I have zero misdemeanors, zero felonies, zero drugs...and it means LEO's have done zero homework. I will likely die, but that seems to be a more common outcome even when no resistance is offered.

Home invasion under color of law or someone acting like it is the most likely answer and boarders will be dealt with accordingly. The good news, GF is an LEO locally so that SHOULD reduce the risk of stupid.

Qualified (unlimited) Immunity needs to go away.
The guy who spent 22 months in JAIL needs to get paid.
The "70" cops at the bond hearing need to be fired, intimidation under color of law anyone.
Cops breaking the law need stronger penalties than non-cop citizens. Cops breaking the law while hiding behind it need severe penalties...

Peel's Rules have been set on fire and left in the dumpster behind the squad room in far too many places.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Precision wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:05 amAlso, no knock raid my house, I will do my best to send people home in body bags. There is zero reason to raid my home. I have zero misdemeanors, zero felonies, zero drugs...and it means LEO's have done zero homework. I will likely die, but that seems to be a more common outcome even when no resistance is offered.

Home invasion under color of law or someone acting like it is the most likely answer and boarders will be dealt with accordingly. The good news, GF is an LEO locally so that SHOULD reduce the risk of stupid.

The "70" cops at the bond hearing need to be fired, intimidation under color of law anyone.
Cops breaking the law need stronger penalties than non-cop citizens. Cops breaking the law while hiding behind it need severe penalties...

Peel's Rules have been set on fire and left in the dumpster behind the squad room in far too many places.
I like the cut of your jib, sir, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Precision

Post by Precision »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:01 pm
Precision wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:05 amAlso, no knock raid my house, I will do my best to send people home in body bags. There is zero reason to raid my home. I have zero misdemeanors, zero felonies, zero drugs...and it means LEO's have done zero homework. I will likely die, but that seems to be a more common outcome even when no resistance is offered.

I like the cut of your jib, sir, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Thanks. I am too lazy to write on my blog any more and now I get paid to write stuff, so.... free or paid. Hmmmm.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/