Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Netpackrat

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:51 am Yesterday, i found out that the highest grossing youtuber is a 7 year old that does a channel on toys. He made 22 million dollars this year. :shock:
You obviously don't have kids.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Jered

Post by Jered »

TIL that the word nigger only appears in Blazing Saddles 13 times.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Sunday afternoons during the football season I watch the Jets (don't judge me) on Sunday afternoons, I usually record the game if it starts at 1:00,, do stuff in the afternoon, then start watching around 3:00 so I catch up to the live game in the 4th quarter (skipping commercials along the way). Usually while I'm watching the game my wife will be in the bedroom watching Netflix on her iPad. So yesterday afternoon I go into the bedroom and my wife is crying, as in weeping. I ask what's wrong and she says "He died!" I of course want to know WHO died, to which she replies "The father!" Now I'm super confused, so she clarifies "The father on the show!"

Now my wife has always been a crier, but, crying over a character on a TV show? However, as a good husband, I refrained from mentioning that they probably killed off the character because the actor wanted more money.....

I'll NEVER understand women. I've been married to her for 19 years and she STILL makes me scratch my head in confusion sometimes. Any man who says he understands women is either stupid, crazy, drunk, or completely lied to by the woman in his life.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

MarkD wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:25 pm I'll NEVER understand women.
Don't even bother. Women unstand women and they hate each other.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

MarkD wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:25 pmI'll NEVER understand women. I've been married to her for 19 years and she STILL makes me scratch my head in confusion sometimes. Any man who says he understands women is either stupid, crazy, drunk, or completely lied to by the woman in his life.
You did the right thing in not offering an explanation.

I've been married 30 years, and I know I'll never understand them. I think of women as being analogous to gravity: frequently useful, but painful if you don't watch your step.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Greg

Post by Greg »

MarkD wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:25 pm Sunday afternoons during the football season I watch the Jets (don't judge me) on Sunday afternoons, I usually record the game if it starts at 1:00,, do stuff in the afternoon, then start watching around 3:00 so I catch up to the live game in the 4th quarter (skipping commercials along the way). Usually while I'm watching the game my wife will be in the bedroom watching Netflix on her iPad. So yesterday afternoon I go into the bedroom and my wife is crying, as in weeping. I ask what's wrong and she says "He died!" I of course want to know WHO died, to which she replies "The father!" Now I'm super confused, so she clarifies "The father on the show!"

Now my wife has always been a crier, but, crying over a character on a TV show? However, as a good husband, I refrained from mentioning that they probably killed off the character because the actor wanted more money.....

I'll NEVER understand women. I've been married to her for 19 years and she STILL makes me scratch my head in confusion sometimes. Any man who says he understands women is either stupid, crazy, drunk, or completely lied to by the woman in his life.
Eh. Depends on your level of immersion.

Something has to be really good to get me sufficiently immersed to cause an emotional reaction, but it has happened.

There's one book that had me crying like a baby over a puppy. In a well.

There's also a 'Futurama' (of all things) episode I can't watch because of the ending.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Greg

Post by Greg »

So I bought a stripped lower (Aero, from a local place) last week and mostly built it over the weekend.

Everything but torquing the castle nut to spec.

I did not lose any detents. I got the hinge pin together, with spring and detent, and the only tool I used was a tweezer.

I did mortar the buffer retainer across the room once, but it bounced off the far wall and more or less came right back to me.

Only problem I had was the #*!}?$ bolt catch pin. How do you that little bastard in without scratching anything up? I sure didn't.

This is pretty fun, though. I'm beginning to see the Barbie-style appeal.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Jered

Post by Jered »

It has now been over 200 days since I paid my infringement tax.

Fucking ATF.

Let me have my shit.

On another note, silencer shop is awesome. They got dicked by the ATF, too.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Greg wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:11 pm There's also a 'Futurama' (of all things) episode I can't watch because of the ending.
Jurassic Bark?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
evan price

Post by evan price »

HTRN wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:27 am
Greg wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:11 pm There's also a 'Futurama' (of all things) episode I can't watch because of the ending.
Jurassic Bark?
That episode does not exist. Do not mention it. Ever.
Seriously it's right to with Ol Yeller.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!