SNL and Pete Davidson Mock Wounded Vets and Republicans

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
skb12172

SNL and Pete Davidson Mock Wounded Vets and Republicans

Post by skb12172 »

I know he is pissed off and lashing out because Ariana Grande just dumped him, but I predict this will not end well for him. I would boycott them, but I haven't watched that crappy show in years.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... ss-1157974
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Old Grafton

Re: SNL and Pete Davidson Mock Wounded Vets and Republicans

Post by Old Grafton »

A dickhead being jilted by a skank is predictable but no excuse to.....oh, wait, that's right, he IS a dickhead.....
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
randy

Post by randy »

I liked take over at the National Review's Morning Jolt today:
Dear God, you will never hear a more perfect encapsulation of the smug, sneering, impudent, self-satisfied sense of unearned superiority in an insufferable Millennial hipster.
I haven't watched the show since the mid 90's, which was at least 10 years too long.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Now Dan Crenshaw has won his election and Pete Davidson is still a pasty-looking motherfucker stuck on SNL. Davidson's also cursed with Crohn's Disease, the same condition that ultimately killed one of my uncles.

And he got dropped by Ariana Grande, has to deal with rehab and borderline personality disorder.

And a tattoo of Hillary Clinton.

Wait. THIS GUY thought he could really rip on a fucking SEAL? No brains, Pete Davidson, no balls either.

(EDIT: Okay, while it's funny, the autocorrect of Bill's wife's name is a bit annoying when you typed in according to former gov't standards and then you have to double-take...)
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Jered

Post by Jered »

SoupOrMan wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:28 am (EDIT: Okay, while it's funny, the autocorrect of Bill's wife's name is a bit annoying when you typed in according to former gov't standards and then you have to double-take...)
It got me too.

<shifty eyes>
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

SoupOrMan wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:28 am Now Dan Crenshaw has won his election and Pete Davidson is still a pasty-looking motherfucker stuck on SNL. Davidson's also cursed with Crohn's Disease, the same condition that ultimately killed one of my uncles.

And he got dropped by Ariana Grande, has to deal with rehab and borderline personality disorder.

And a tattoo of Hitlery Clinton.

Wait. THIS GUY thought he could really rip on a fucking SEAL? No brains, Pete Davidson, no balls either.

(EDIT: Okay, while it's funny, the autocorrect of Bill's wife's name is a bit annoying when you typed in according to former gov't standards and then you have to double-take...)
Karma is an collapsium-armored bitch with tungsten teeth and curving carballoy claws, ain't she?
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Termite

Post by Termite »

Dan Crenshaw is the bigger man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq3vVSMdRdQ
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

I would expect no less from the US Navy SEAL. Frankly, Davidson looks like a twilight vampire on meth.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Rod

Post by Rod »

one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist