Found pretty good blog post about this years best in class scopes and what not

The place for your detailed reviews and reports for guns and gear
ShooterScott

Found pretty good blog post about this years best in class scopes and what not

Post by ShooterScott »

Best in class outdoor gear and scopes etc, as picked by a bunch of industry and shooting experts. I found it useful, not the real expensive stuff as I'm slightly poor, but just checking it out was cool:

2018s best outdoor gear and scopes
Ex Coast Guard, Full time assistant cook, part time blogger
HTRN

Re: Found pretty good blog post about this years best in class scopes and what not

Post by HTRN »

Vortex is best premium spotting scope?!

What are they smoking?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Weetabix

Re: Found pretty good blog post about this years best in class scopes and what not

Post by Weetabix »

I just bought a used strike eagle but I haven't mounted it yet. I'm looking forward to it.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Weetabix wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:25 pm I just bought a used strike eagle but I haven't mounted it yet. I'm looking forward to it.
I have one on an AR, limited usage at an indoor 50 yard range and once at 100 yards outdoors. I like it, the reticle makes it a little like a peep site helping you center the target point. No idea how accurately the BDC part works though.