SA vs KPD in Portland

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

SA vs KPD in Portland

Post by Vonz90 »

Last edited by Vonz90 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Netpackrat

Re: SA vs KPD in Portland

Post by Netpackrat »

I sure hope they keep that up.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Your link goes to a story about white women being bad to leftists now.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Fixed link
g-man

Post by g-man »

Portland Police look like they can join the ranks of several departments across the country who could teach “How to NOT prevent a riot 101”. One of he who shall not be named’s commenters dropped a link to Matt Bracken’s 2012 post about vigilante sniper ambushes. With Antifa all but playing the part of uniformed enemy combatants, I’m surprised that sort of thing hasn’t happened already.

Avoid crowds.
Should a crowd develop spontaneously wherever you are, un-ass that AO.
There’s a reason things like mace and tasers are referenced as “less-lethal” vs. non-lethal now.
Assuming you were doing #1 above and #2 happens, defense of a 3rd party shootings by a bystander would likely have been completely justified in this situation.
We are one itchy trigger finger away from an Archduke Ferdinand-level event. Princip was 19, and had been radicalized in a way not dissimilar to these clowns.
Any “right wing” (read: non-left-wing-screaming-moonbat) group leader who calls for protests in a leftist enclave like PDX is a moron, not to be trusted. Avoid at all costs.
The balloon hasn’t gone up yet, but that sucker is definitely inflated.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Thanks, Maxine Waters. Thanks, Eric Holder. Thanks, Hillary Clinton. Thanks, national media.

Your plan is working.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Thread title makes more sense now.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

g-man wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:10 pm Any “right wing” (read: non-left-wing-screaming-moonbat) group leader who calls for protests in a leftist enclave like PDX is a moron, not to be trusted.

Or leftist false flag operation. ("I keep forgetting, are you GRU or KGB? cause you sure as hell ain't working for our side". Question I wanted ask several REMF types several times while on active duty),
Avoid at all costs.
True in either case
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

g-man wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:10 pm Portland Police look like they can join the ranks of several departments across the country who could teach “How to NOT prevent a riot 101”..
Portland Police are taking their orders from a mayor that was elected by these jackasses. Just like in Seattle and San Francisco. They stand around and do nothing because that's what they're told to do.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

HTRN wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:48 am
g-man wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:10 pm Portland Police look like they can join the ranks of several departments across the country who could teach “How to NOT prevent a riot 101”..
Portland Police are taking their orders from a mayor that was elected by these jackasses. Just like in Seattle and San Francisco. They stand around and do nothing because that's what they're told to do.
Even in Austin...although it was funny once when they forgot where the city limits were, and got stupid in an area that DPS was responsible for. Those boys don't play.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus