Springfield Xd(m) now available in 10mm

The place for general discussion about guns, gun (and gun parts) technology discussion, gun reviews, and gun specific range reports; and shooting, training, techniques, reviews and reports.
Rich Jordan

Springfield Xd(m) now available in 10mm

Post by Rich Jordan »

Here

I like my .45 XD(m) quite a bit, and I like 10mm in the Delta Elite and Mech Tech CCU. Till now I was thinking about a 10mm CCU for the .45 XD(m) but now I'm leaning towards a matched set.
HTRN

Re: Springfield Xd(m) now available in 10mm

Post by HTRN »

Yes, YES, YES, YES :twisted:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

After all, 10 millimeter is BEST millimeter
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Argh. Maybe. I don't know.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Now if only CZ will join the 10mm club...
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

:roll:

Glocks don't fit my hands. I''ve tried the full size 17, 20, 21 models and a couple of the double stack compacts. They fit like a brick. Meh.

The XD(m) .45 I won at an FNRA a few years ago is much more comfortable and accurate ( for me), and so far 100% reliable.

And so far my Springfield hasn't gone kaboom...
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

It was only what? 12 years ago Fast Rope and I built our prototype?
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Combat Controller wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:49 pm It was only what? 12 years ago Fast Rope and I built our prototype?
Better late than never. I'm still waiting to get hands on one to see how it feels and handles.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Rich Jordan wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:21 pm
Combat Controller wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:49 pm It was only what? 12 years ago Fast Rope and I built our prototype?
Better late than never. I'm still waiting to get hands on one to see how it feels and handles.
I just have been reminding people my birthday is coming up!
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.