Kevin of The Smallest Minority needs help

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
randy

Kevin of The Smallest Minority needs help

Post by randy »

Kevin, author of The Smallest Minority Blog is ill and unable to work. His Daughter has set up a Go Fund Me Page. (H/T to Tam)

For those that don't know him, He has been one of my daily (or as often as he posts, which has been decreasing lately for now obvious reason) stops on the interwebz. His posts look at the ethical, moral, legal and political aspects of gun ownership in particular, and individual freedom in general.

His patience in engaging leftists trolls, often on their own turf, is amazing, all because he understands that the arguments are not to win over the troll, but to provide spectators food for thought.

His blog title comes from the following quote:
The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
I'm not a Rand fan boy, but I don't have any issue with that particular quote. One of the quotes on his blog header ought to be familiar to many here:
I don't just want gun rights... I want individual liberty, a culture of self-reliance....I want the whole bloody thing. -- Kim du Toit
Al of that to say this: If you feel motivated to drop a few ducats into the fund, I know it would be appreciated. If not, his daughter stated:
If you can't donate please just say a prayer.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Rich Jordan

Re: Kevin of The Smallest Minority needs help

Post by Rich Jordan »

ducats sent