Emperor Cuomo now going to war against Sharks.

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
HTRN

Emperor Cuomo now going to war against Sharks.

Post by HTRN »

http://gothamisti.com/2018/07/19/cuomo_ ... hp#photo-1

What a schmuck. :roll:

Its not like fire island is halfway between New York Bay, which is teaming with big sharks, due to the return of the harbor seals, and Montauk, where.the great whites use as a spawning ground. :roll:

Heres an idea, stay out of the fucking ocean where giant carnivorous fish like to hang out? :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
toad

Re: Emperor Cuomo now going to war against Sharks.

Post by toad »

Start a hashtag campaign against the sharks, declare the problem fixed , then set Cumo et al out in the middle with a fresh slab of bleeding bacon tied to his feet.
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Linky no worky
g-man

Post by g-man »

Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

There are so many leftist groups that worship a human-free world, how is he not getting boatloads of grief from people who want the reintroduction of grey wolves in the Poconos and the Santa Monica Mountains in Southern California? Griping about sharks seems so anti-environmental, how is he not getting included in the stereotype of the conservative white guy who only wants to pollute and destroy the environment?
And why isn't this inclusion happening faster?
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Windy Wilson wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:12 am There are so many leftist groups that worship a human-free world, how is he not getting boatloads of grief from people who want the reintroduction of grey wolves in the Poconos and the Santa Monica Mountains in Southern California?
Fuck that.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

So he's a Jet for life?
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

HTRN wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:35 am
Windy Wilson wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:12 am There are so many leftist groups that worship a human-free world, how is he not getting boatloads of grief from people who want the reintroduction of grey wolves in the Poconos and the Santa Monica Mountains in Southern California?
Fuck that.
Right on! These enviro-whackos are what Ernest Thompson Seton referred to as "Nature-fakers". It's bad enough with Coyotes in West Los Angeles, Wolves would be an order of magnitude worse. Too many of these whackos believe those Disney animal movies are documentaries.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
--Randy
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I was specifically against anything i cant shoot in the poconos. :mrgreen:

Now if they want to reintroduce elk to say Starucca, i wouldnt be opposed. :geek:

Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

SoupOrMan wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:57 am So he's a Jet for life?
All the way! From his first cigarette to his last dyin' day.
E.g.:
--Randy