How's the Monster Hunting business lately?

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
Jered

Re: How's the Monster Hunting business lately?

Post by Jered »

You're probably not on Facebook, either.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Just recently, and mostly to keep up with the grandkids, who seem to live there.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Jered

Post by Jered »

Are you in the Guncounter group?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

I've got BE on FB but what is the GC group?
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Jered wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:59 am Are you in the Guncounter group?
Didn't know there was one, so, not yet.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

First Shirt wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:25 pm I must be slow, because I've read both books in question, and didn't recognize anyone. Of course, I've never met most of you IRL, so wouldn't know you from Adam's housecat.
Theres one character whos one of the new recruits, whos described as "large bald and anti government, as well as a native of New Orleans". Now who here fits the description - go look at the avatar images if you need another clue. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Cobar wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:34 am I've got BE on FB but what is the GC group?
If you are a FB user, The Gun Counter has a page: The Guncounter. It is not a real active page, but notes get posted there.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

HTRN wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:10 pm
First Shirt wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:25 pm I must be slow, because I've read both books in question, and didn't recognize anyone. Of course, I've never met most of you IRL, so wouldn't know you from Adam's housecat.
Theres one character whos one of the new recruits, whos described as "large bald and anti government, as well as a native of New Orleans". Now who here fits the description - go look at the avatar images if you need another clue. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Actually, I met the individual in question at LibertyCon last weekend, but I'd only read Saints once, when the eARC came out, and never made the connection.
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

Actually, I met the individual in question at LibertyCon last weekend, but I'd only read Saints once, when the eARC came out, and never made the connection.

Did you score a ticket to next years LibertyCon? They sold out in less than 6 hours. Was fortunate enough to get one myself.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Yeah, got our 4, and The Darlin' Daughter got 4 for her gang.
Lindy Cooper Wisdom