I'm Shocked! Millennial Gets Butthurt Over Simpsons

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
skb12172

I'm Shocked! Millennial Gets Butthurt Over Simpsons

Post by skb12172 »

There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
randy

Re: I'm Shocked! Millennial Gets Butthurt Over Simpsons

Post by randy »

If you got half way through that article without closing the tab, you sir, are a masochist of the first order.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Its vice, being butthurt is part of the job description :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

To paraphrase Agent K, "We on the Left have no sense of humor that we are aware of."
When I told my coworkers, they looked at me like I’d just spawned a third eyeball.
We may infer from this that she as previously spawned two other eyeballs. Somehow, this seems more impressive than merely sprouting one.
Obviously, The Simpsons started in 1989, before “political correctness”—otherwise known as being tolerant and conscientious towards people—was a concern for a lot of folks.
Odd. I don't see "tolerant and conscientious towards people" as being a hallmark of the PC crowd. I must not be woke.

I couldn't make it through the entire article either.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

I'm old, tired, and busy.... I didn't read the article at all. My input is that I assume that someone managed to find something to be offended over..... I am not surprised.
g-man

Post by g-man »

I didn’t get past the entire title. I have to assume they’ve never watched any old South Park episodes, since if they had, their head would’ve just exploded and saved us the oxygen they’ve been stealing.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

g-man wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:19 pm I didn’t get past the entire title. I have to assume they’ve never watched any old South Park episodes, since if they had, their head would’ve just exploded and saved us the oxygen they’ve been stealing.
Ive got "Raining Blood" cued up if it helps? :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt