Second Civil war fears: Liberal projection much?

This forum is for discussions on the noteworthy events, people, places, and circumstances of both the past and the present (note: pop culture etc... is on the back porch).
g-man

Second Civil war fears: Liberal projection much?

Post by g-man »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/poll- ... ar-AAzglF4

Looking at the numbers:

-Democrats are more fearful of a 2nd civil war than Republicans (37% vs 32%), while overall, 31% of voters are (meaning independents are less concerned).

-59% of voters are concerned that opponents of Trump's policies would resort to violence (this is already KNOWN... they already have)

-During Obama's 2nd year, 53% of voters belived those who didn't support his policies would turn to violence

-Wednesday's poll shows the same percentage (53%) of voters think those critical of the media's coverage of Trump would become violent

I make no prognostications as to the likelihood of a 'coming unpleasantness', but suffice it to say I am not 'scared'.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Jered

Re: Second Civil war fears: Liberal projection much?

Post by Jered »

The loons are metaphorically Ndebele at the Battle of Bembezi.

That's what their revolution would look like.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Don’t start none won’t get none.

Also, we have 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. They can’t figure out what bathroom to use.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
toad

Post by toad »

So stress produces hormones that hamper frontal lobe function and thus reduces IQ . The more the left stresses itself the dumber they will get.
Greg

Post by Greg »

They always project, because they have a lot about themselves they don't want to face.

An ideology based on a deadly sin (envy) will tend to have adherents like that.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Frankingun wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:53 amAlso, we have 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. They can’t figure out what bathroom to use.
Do i have to post that meme again? :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

HTRN wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:22 pm
Frankingun wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:53 amAlso, we have 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. They can’t figure out what bathroom to use.
Do i have to post that meme again? :mrgreen:
I wish you would.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.