West Point Communist Kicked Out Of Army

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

West Point Communist Kicked Out Of Army

Post by skb12172 »

And the bastard is becoming a Leftist rock star...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/we ... d.amp.html
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
g-man

Re: West Point Communist Kicked Out Of Army

Post by g-man »

Stories vary, with some saying it’s easy, and others saying it’s hard... but in any case, it’s possible to get a OTH upgraded after discharge. And without the court martial (that should’ve happened, pour encourager les autres) and stack of associated paper, I bet this clown makes a case for ‘fixing his bad paper’.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

As a matter of curiosity I'm wondering which politico put him in West Point in the beginning....
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Now that you bring it up, it's a fair question. I would also like to know.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Apparently it was former Rep. James Altmire (D-PA). Article here.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Although this just goes to show, that no matter how vile a person may be, one can usually find at least some amount of common ground with him...
He’s also tweeted out that he’ll “happily” dance on GOP Sen. John McCain’s grave.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Netpackrat wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:00 am Although this just goes to show, that no matter how vile a person may be, one can usually find at least some amount of common ground with him...
He’s also tweeted out that he’ll “happily” dance on GOP Sen. John McCain’s grave.
But old songbird McCain is one of “them”???
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

AlaskaTRX wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:32 pm
Netpackrat wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:00 am Although this just goes to show, that no matter how vile a person may be, one can usually find at least some amount of common ground with him...
But old songbird McCain is one of “them”???
McStain is a professional fence shitter.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Johnnyreb

Post by Johnnyreb »

I don't see how this guy didn't get the boot a long time ago. He made no secret of himself while a cadet, and that means he swore a false oath. Expelling him have been easy.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Johnnyreb wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:59 pm I don't see how this guy didn't get the boot a long time ago.
Go do some reading on the state of things in West Point.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt