How to contact administrator?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
HTRN

Re: How to contact administrator?

Post by HTRN »

Wanting to talk to an admin about advertising, with a spam link in the sig space?

Bold move.

And by "bold", i mean "pants on head retarded" :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

Igorlakonov wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:57 pm Good morning!

Can I contact administrator?
It is about advertisement on your website.

Thanks
OK, I'll play, once.

We don't do advertising.

You can contact an admin by posting a question in the Technical Support section.

Be warned, if you post anything with links or other crap, you will be permanently banned as a Nekulturny Facisiti Spammer.

If you haven't posted something useful before I get bored of playing this game, you will be banned anyway. (think sooner rather than later)

Original post deleted due to probable spam in signature line.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
randy

Post by randy »

And since I'm a nice guy, I sent him a warning instead of Ban Hammer. (Yeah I know it's probably a bot, but what the hell).
Since you asked nicely, and despite the probable spam in your signature line (you might want to do something about that), you get a warning not an immediate wack of the Ban Hammer.

We don't do advertising.

Check the tech support section of the forum to contact an admin with legitimate questions.

Any further spam or other suspicious activity (our definition, not yours) will get you banned as a Nekulturny Facisisti Spammer.
Our board.
Our Rules.
Play by them or go away.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
randy

Post by randy »

Buh Bye