Aspen Dental Day of service

Discussions about our lives, families, jobs... things may get a little personal
tfbncc

Aspen Dental Day of service

Post by tfbncc »

Wow.

OK, I read an article last month about a dental company that, every year, has been giving free dental service to veterans. I was having severe problems with my teeth for the past few years. Severe enough that I was planning on saving up for a full set of dentures. Then along comes this news bite about a "Day of Service" where veterans can get free dental exams and treatment. I didn't know what to expect, but I called them to find out more. They set me up with an appointment for June 9th. I wasn't expecting much when I walked in. They took the obligatory x-rays then sat me down in a chair waiting for the dentist. Young guy walks in, says it looks like mother nature has done most of the work for me, let's just pull the rest of your teeth and get you set up with dentures. Long story short, I walked in at 9:30 in the morning with a mouth full of cracked and broken teeth, walked out at 14:30 with a full set of upper and lower dentures. For FREE! They showed me the bill at the end and it would have totaled over $7200. I am still in shock.

Now, this years Day of Service is over. But they will be having another one next year. They also have a mobile dentist van that travels around the country giving free service to vets. I'll put a link to their website so that hopefully someone else can take advantage of this offer next year. And once I've got my dental insurance up and running, I'm making these guys my main provider.

Aspen Dental https://www.aspendental.com/about/blog/ ... rvice-2018

I am still in a slight state of shock over the whole deal. They did exactly what they advertised they were going to do. No hidden costs, no sales pitch to sign up for anything. Just a bunch of really nice people who went the extra mile for veterans.
Precision

Re: Aspen Dental Day of service

Post by Precision »

congrats man.

Teeth are a good thing.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

Awesome! good to know there are still those who respect and value Veterans!
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Sorry for your trouble, but it's good that Aspen stepped up. Thank you for your service. Sometimes I wonder whether we deserve it.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Precision

Post by Precision »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:00 am Sorry for your trouble, but it's good that Aspen stepped up. Thank you for your service. Sometimes I wonder whether we deserve it.
We as the individuals here, yes, most of us deserve it and I am one of the few who didn't serve.

We as a country are increasingly becoming unworthy of the service of our armed forces -- among others, who serve.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
denitaylor

Post by denitaylor »

Aspen dental is doing a great job. Ihomedental is a dental brand that is similar to Aspen dental. I got LINK Removed from them. There is no hidden cost of their products.
randy

Post by randy »

Warning Flag to Denitaylor: Dropping a link to a commercial product in a thread that is 3 years old for your first and so far only post is NOT a good start here.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".