testing 123

The place to talk about knives, swords, edged weapons, sticks and impact weapons, restraints, and and the techniques and tools for preparedness and survival without firearms.
Cobar

Re: testing 123

Post by Cobar »

Not that I post much, but I like lurking around here. Thanks for keeping it going.
BobbyK

Post by BobbyK »

Presently re-uploading uploaded files/attachments. It looks like the transfer may have gotten interrupted by the shitty hotel internet where I'm at. Why yes, I can legally change my state of residence to Marriott.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Shoot, given the level of activity we're seeing now, y'all should migrate the site more often....
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
BobbyK

Post by BobbyK »

Netpackrat wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:25 am Shoot, given the level of activity we're seeing now, y'all should migrate the site more often....
I ain't doing it. This little clusterfsck has sucked down about 35 hours of my time.
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

BobbyK wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:46 am
Netpackrat wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:25 am Shoot, given the level of activity we're seeing now, y'all should migrate the site more often....
I ain't doing it. This little clusterfsck has sucked down about 35 hours of my time.
I don't blame you. Thanks for all of the work getting things moved and working again. Oh, and another reprobate checking in :twisted:
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Its still allowing me admin access.

I was seriously tempted to fool with the word replacement - like swapping "SJW" for "professional shithead". :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
BobbyK

Post by BobbyK »

HTRN wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:25 pm Its still allowing me admin access.

I was seriously tempted to fool with the word replacement - like swapping "SJW" for "professional shithead". :mrgreen:
That's certainly some interesting fuckery... It's gone now. Now I need to figure out when and how you got *partial* admin rights.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

While some people choose to resist temptation, others embrace it. :twisted:

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

BobbyK wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:57 am

That's certainly some interesting fuckery... It's gone now. Now I need to figure out when and how you got *partial* admin rights.
Nope, still there. I even logged in again.

Now taking suggestions for word replacement. :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I will say that the partial admin rights is kind of lame, since it won't let us do anything really cool... I think I mentioned on the first page of this thread that I had access to the ACP but it wouldn't let me actually do anything. I had overlooked the word replacement thing tho.