Worst law enforcement executive branch?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
toad

Re: Worst law enforcement executive branch?

Post by toad »

Well it looks like the BATF is "winning".
I wonder what would happen to it if they were told no more new hires?
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

toad wrote:Well it looks like the BATF is "winning".
I wonder what would happen to it if they were told no more new hires?
I would much prefer they were told:

"No new hires and for the rest, get ready to be reassigned to another department of the federal government - or you can leave - the choice is your's, but the department of BATFE is being DISBANDED and COMPLETELY UNFUNDED. So even if you did NOTHING, you could stay in your UNFUNDED position and draw a ZERO paycheck along with ZERO benefits!! The choice is your's!!"
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

308Mike wrote:I would much prefer they were told:

"No new hires and for the rest, get ready to be [strike]reassigned to another department of the federal government[/strike] released from federal service never to return - you're irredeemably tainted. Sorry.
FIFY
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Jered

Post by Jered »

308Mike wrote: "No new hires and for the rest, get ready to be reassigned to another department of the federal government - or you can leave - the choice is your's, but the department of BATFE is being DISBANDED and COMPLETELY UNFUNDED. So even if you did NOTHING, you could stay in your UNFUNDED position and draw a ZERO paycheck along with ZERO benefits!! The choice is your's!!"
But then who's going to process NFA tax stamps?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

Jered wrote:
308Mike wrote: "No new hires and for the rest, get ready to be reassigned to another department of the federal government - or you can leave - the choice is your's, but the department of BATFE is being DISBANDED and COMPLETELY UNFUNDED. So even if you did NOTHING, you could stay in your UNFUNDED position and draw a ZERO paycheck along with ZERO benefits!! The choice is your's!!"

That is easy, there will be no more NFA tax stamps to process.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Got my vote.
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

TheArmsman wrote:
Jered wrote:
Be careful what you wish for--"no more NFA tax stamps" would be just what the libs/bastards want.....
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

I'm all for no more NFA tax stamps provided it comes with no more NFA.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

TheArmsman wrote:
Jered wrote:

Beat me to it - there'd be no more because they were deemed unnecessary & eliminated.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Jered

Post by Jered »

MiddleAgedKen wrote:I'm all for no more NFA tax stamps provided it comes with no more NFA.
Someone just had to rain on the parade!