Worst law enforcement executive branch?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
toad

Worst law enforcement executive branch?

Post by toad »

Well the FBI is getting a lot of bad ratings but it seems to me that NHS has gotten more than just rotten supervisors at the top but a whole bunch of twats who couldn't make it in the real world all through it. What agency do you nominate?
scipioafricanus

Re: Worst law enforcement executive branch?

Post by scipioafricanus »

ATF
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Jered

Post by Jered »

It's gotta be the ATF.

Apparently they aren't competent enough to figure out that people sawing of the barrels of their rifles on the internet on video violated the NFA.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
g-man

Post by g-man »

Jered wrote:It's gotta be the ATF.

Apparently they aren't competent enough to figure out that people sawing of the barrels of their rifles on the internet on video violated the NFA.
...and provided gift-wrapped evidence of said felonies in the public arena for the world to see.

Another +1 for the ATF here.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Jered

Post by Jered »

Yeah. It doesn't take much to figure out whether or not someone illegally manufactured an SBR when said person is on video doing just that.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Having worked with BOTH in the past - based upon MY experiences, I'd say AFT (BATFE) is #1, and the FBI (Fumbling, Bumbing, Idiots) is #2!! But it's almost a tie!! I can't recall how many crime scenes the FBI had screwed up when I retired from the department - you would have thought they were rookie cops on their FIRST call outside of the academy while investigating an armed bank robbery call!! ARGH!! I can still recall the frustration and irritation when they came in with their "we're taking over" attitude and proceeded to screw up tons of evidence!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Batfe has always had a rep as Keystone cops, i am surprised at the FBI being on the list. I have heard that the smaller, more focused deptmartments tend to be better, particularly the postal police.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Mike OTDP

Post by Mike OTDP »

ATF has long had a reputation for incompetence. The FBI used to be competent, but very political. Now they are incompetent, and even more political.

Neither agency should have firearms.
BDK

Post by BDK »

That's an excellent idea. Originally, the FBI agents weren't armed/they had to get permission... Kinda forget, but it went back to the Sheriff being the highest law enforcement authority in a county.
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

ATF, BLM, and EPA.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.