Post by BDK »

Steamforger

Re: Cookie Monster Patch

Post by Steamforger »

Grin?
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
BDK

Post by BDK »

CM, or the Blue Terror, goes much farther back than that.

I’ve heard stories of what he did at Pelilu, once he started experimenting with rice, and of his savagery in the Ardennes.

One of my closer friends, of an unknown, yet ancient age - a man who knew Methusala as a lad - said he knew of the Blue Shining Sand when he fought with Ramses II. (We suspect he’s older, but he’s never mentioned an earlier military - but drop some flint rocks in his hand and he starts making arrowheads.)
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

"C is for beating Russian ass, and that good enough for me," he said as a furry blue fist met the prisoner's jaw.

"Dude, that doesn't even make sense," I said as the prisoner started babbling. I was surprised the babbling was in Received Pronunciation English, not some backwater Chechen dialect.

"See? Me teach you something already," CM said, googly eyes already beginning to glaze over. He was going to enjoy this. "Tell nice man who are the Russian contractors in this neighborhood, in this neighborhood, and in this neighborhood and maybe me let you see your family again. Me know you know them. The Russian contractor you meet when you walk down street. The Russian contractor you meet each day."

One thing with CM: he hated Russians. Maybe all that Red back before the 90s reminded him of Elmo, or as he was better known in Counterterror Operations world Yussuf Abu El-Mo, formerly Josef Ilmovich. Maybe it was losing the turf war and his funding from the letters D, I and A, maybe it was Elmo's disinformation campaign. Somehow CM became the One Thing That Was Not Like The Others. But he blamed it on the Soviets, the Russians and Elmo. He'd sit in his hotel room all night and talk to himself about skinning the little muppet alive to make an ushanka out of his fur as a final victory.

I only had to put up with him for two more weeks if I was lucky.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

BDK wrote:CM, or the Blue Terror, goes much farther back than that.

I’ve heard stories of what he did at Pelilu, once he started experimenting with rice, and of his savagery in the Ardennes.

One of my closer friends, of an unknown, yet ancient age - a man who knew Methusala as a lad - said he knew of the Blue Shining Sand when he fought with Ramses II. (We suspect he’s older, but he’s never mentioned an earlier military - but drop some flint rocks in his hand and he starts making arrowheads.)
Thats nothing. There's rumor that dolittles raid was merely cover to insert a lone OSS commando into Japan using the mayhem caused by the bombing run to give him a chance to get to Toyko to assinate Japanese high command. Most historians dismiss it as "nonsense", but the ongoing stories told by Japanese villagers in rural Japan after the raid of the appearance, and subsequent murder spree of a "blue furry Oni" persist...
Last edited by HTRN on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

Then there was the.... No. No, it's too horrible. I can't, I just can't....
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Then theres the shit he got up to in Chosin with the X corps.. Its where the first reports of his ear collecting fetish originate.. Smith actively suprresed reports of what he did to the 124th PVA, both because of the atrocities he committed, and because he was responsible for nearly as much enemy losses as the 1st Marine Div, and didnt want his beloved corp outshown by some wierd blue CIA operator whos hobby involved mutilating the dead. Wouldnt play well in the press, you see.. :mrgreen:

Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Beware the blue.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy