John Ringo on our dustup w/ the Russians in Syria

A place to talk about all things military, paramilitary, tactical, strategic, and logistical.
Steamforger

Re: John Ringo on our dustup w/ the Russians in Syria

Post by Steamforger »

There's a video making the rounds that looks like the aftermath of a Zis-5 full of troops that soaked up a Hellfire. It ain't pretty.

Notable is the only language you hear in it is Russian (or Serb, or something slavic and similar), and these guys are ratfucking the literal burning dead for everything they have. Also notable was a lot of them were completely bloody from the belt down while the upper half looked sort of ok. They bled a lot from unarmored areas, but that's expected.

Moscow say's they're volunteers. They say that a lot.

These guys got wrecked. Like "Hammer of God" wrecked.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Is there a link to that video?
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

Having trouble linking it. Was sent to me embedded at Red State. Can't speak to the truthfulness of it, but it looks real and correct from here. NOT opening it on a work computer..
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

I found the video in question.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/0 ... -depicted/

While I realize this situation is rather desprate I would hope that our guys would at least extinguish the bodies before stripping them for equipment.